You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 178.

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 12:10pm

Author: Paxi

[1.11.X] Matix 1.7.4 Beta

Quoted from "SMELLYSWAMPASS9" Quoted from "Paxi" snip please help i did evrthing right but doesnt pop up in my mc launcher ive restarted redonloaded it but i still can't get it to work Guess you didn't do it right then. Make sure theres a Matix1.11.2 folder inside your versions folder that contains a Matix1.11.2.jar and a Matix1.11.2.json When editing your launcher profile you will now find "release Matix1.11.2" in the Use version dropdown. Good Luck.

Monday, December 26th 2016, 12:45pm

[1.11.X] Matix 1.7.4 Beta

Hello there, here's an Update for Matix, this Version is for Minecraft 1.11.X. To get help use "#help" in the Minecraft chat. To open the GUI press Right Shift. If you want to change any keys, type "#key gui" into the chat. If you have any questions while using Matix, you should install the IRC Plugin from here and ask for help on the IRC. If you encounter any bugs, just reply to this thread or send me a private message. Quoted Changelog (1.7.4B): * [FEATURE] Add Version toggle to switch between...

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:43pm

[1.11] Matix 1.7 Beta

Quoted from "UltraSack" could you add a name protect please? Why would that be useful?

Monday, November 28th 2016, 7:19pm

[1.11] Matix 1.7 Beta

Quoted from ".None" Optifine? please... Optifine is - and always will be - included.

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 9:35pm

[1.11] Matix 1.7 Beta

Hello there, here's an Update for Matix, this Version is for Minecraft 1.11. To get help use "#help" in the Minecraft chat. To open the GUI press Right Shift. If you want to change any keys, type "#key gui" into the chat. If you have any questions while using Matix, you should install the IRC Plugin from here and ask for help on the IRC. If you encounter any bugs, just reply to this thread or send me a private message. Quoted Changelog (1.7.0B): * [BUGFIX] Add Optifine Translations Click here fo...

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 4:02pm

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Hi, my dear Paxii! so I'm having trouble with the jar as when I download it and try to open (doubble click it) it says "courupted .jar file" and in the .json the download link, when i coppy paste it in my search bar it says "acsses denied". so could you somehow help me, please? or anyone at that... With reguards, a genuine Minecraft user. You can't execute the jar like that. You will have to copy the Matix folder (containing Matix.jar and Matix.json) to .minecraft/versions. After that yo...

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 10:14am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted The Words in the far top right that says the hack your using is now gone how do i make it come back it really looked coo Enable "ArrayList" under the Render tab or type "#toggle arraylist" into the chat.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 7:30pm

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted from "ZeParkourMan" Quoted from "Paxi" Fitting name. https://paxii.de/Matix/docs/modules/combat/triggerbot.html Take a look here for a tutorial on how to edit the keybind. I haven't gotten around to make that simpler yet I think. Thank you so much! Also: Is there a number binding to set the triggerbot hit on the mouse? Or is it only just the keyboard? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD PARKOUR JUMP!) (please) (and yes, I'm that bad at parkour) I think you can substract 100 from the mouse button t...

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 5:08pm

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Hey! I just want to say that I love using The Matix and would be awesome if you added "Parkour Jump" It is when you automatically jump at the last pixel of a block which is absolutely awesome! Also, I have one question. For Triggerbot, how do you change the key binding to something else? Its default is Alt to hit but I would like to change it to some other key binding to hit. Thank you!!!! Keep up the great work! (PLEASE ADD PARKOUR JUMP) Fitting name. https://paxii.de/Matix/docs/modules...

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 7:24am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Suggestion, Built in vpn if you're ip banned for a server that works with mcleaks please and thanks Just connect to a VPN outside of Minecraft? I don't see a reason to add that.

Wednesday, September 28th 2016, 4:58am

[1.8] Matix 1.6.0 Beta

Quoted Just recently found out that you have released an update for the 1.8 version of Matix, downloaded it and placed it in the game. But when I tried to run it, alot of the features in the client have gone missing, like the pictures shown by the guy above. Is there any problems with it? I stopped maintaining the 1.8 version and there's a bug which breaks module loading in rare cases.

Friday, September 9th 2016, 6:29am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted fix the discord link, it randomly kicked me out Nope, I banned you.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 12:12pm

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Are you doing that on purpose? It's on the end of the first post. I even increased the font-size for all you people who refuse to read my thread.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:22am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted When attempting to submit a pull request, it tells me "Access Denied" I have a BitBucket account, so I should be able to. I think it may be something on your end. I just want the WallHack file, so I can mess around and test with it, if you could easily get to that and send it to me, that would be nice. Hopefully it'll be easy to edit around with. Did you fork the repository? The "WallHack file" is here. The only thing you'd have to do would be to check the entity type in pre and post ren...

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 12:59am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

The source code is hosted on Bitbucket. Feel free to submit pull requests. I'm not sure if the patches for the Minecraft source are up-to-date though, so if you want the Source for that just tell me. There currently aren't any plugins that are not public, you normally can get previews on the Discord Server though. If you need any help in the process, just ask on the Discord. (Make sure to @-mention me, notifications are normally muted ;P)

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 1:39pm

IRC

Are there any errors in your client log? What version of Matix are you using? Are there any IRC jars in your modules folder? (details regarding that should be on https://paxii.de/Matix/docs/ )

Monday, August 15th 2016, 6:08am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Can't you add a AntiBots? It would be enough to simply consider Bot any player that spawn 10 blocks around from you, if a player turn away more than 10 blocks from you then it's a regular player. If the player spawn 10 blocks away from you is a regular player. It bypass AACs NPC. That would lead to tons of false positives. Matix already should ignore AAC entities. The only problem that I know of is that it will attack through fake entities. You could always just lower your Killaura angle...

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 10:58am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Quoted from "Paxi" Quoted Hey there. I used this client in that past, it was a while back. Anyways, I had premium for this client. From what it appears, the client no longer has premium available. Will it be available again in the future? No, there won't be premium. I might sell / give out capes in the near future though. I see. Is there currently, or will there be an IRC chat available like there was in the past? There's an IRC Plugin available on the Plugins Menu on the Main Menu.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 7:02am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted Hey there. I used this client in that past, it was a while back. Anyways, I had premium for this client. From what it appears, the client no longer has premium available. Will it be available again in the future? No, there won't be premium. I might sell / give out capes in the near future though.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 6:12am

[1.10] Matix 1.6.5 Beta

Quoted how to make autobow? trigerbot and aura do not help There's no autobow.