You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Matix Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

[Admin] Paxi

Matix Developer

• "Paxi" started this thread

Monday, December 26th 2016, 12:45pm

[1.11.X] Matix 1.7.5 Beta

Hello there,

here's an Update for Matix, this Version is for Minecraft 1.11.X.

To get help use "#help" in the Minecraft chat. To open the GUI press Right Shift.

If you want to change any keys, type "#key gui" into the chat.

If you have any questions while using Matix, you should install the IRC Plugin from here and ask for help on the IRC.

If you encounter any bugs, just reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Quoted

Changelog (1.7.5B):

* [FEATURE] Implement capesapi.com (Optifine capes will be used if player has no capesapi Cape)
* [FEATURE] Add "#reloadcapes" to reload capesapi.com Capes on runtime
* [BUGFIX] Fix AutoFish
* [TASK] Display stacksize on NameTags

Click here for further information

Quoted

Changelog (1.7.4B):
* [FEATURE] Add Version toggle to switch between 1.11 and 1.11.2 from the MainMenu
* [BUGFIX] Fix Crash when selecting Shader Pack

Quoted

Changelog (1.7.3B):

* [BUGFIX] Automatically remove duplicated plugin jars, keeping the latest version
* [BUGFIX] Enable Wallhack for Players and Items

Quoted

Changelog (1.7.2B):

* [BUGFIX] Only render EntityLiving through walls in Wallhack
* [BUGFIX] Fetch list of plugins before checking if they are up to date

Quoted

Changelog (1.7.1B):

* [BUGFIX] Correct Xray Rendering (Should now render about 90% more blocks)
* [BUGFIX] Correctly scan for new BlockESP Blocks after teleporting to another World

Quoted

Changelog (1.7B):

* [TASK] Update to 1.11.2

Check the Repository for more Information regarding the Changes.

Documentation is available here (In Progress!)

>

Here's the download link, have fun!

Download 1.7.5B

Monday, December 26th 2016, 4:28pm

you are the best!!!

Thank you!

yusuf2703

Beginner

Friday, January 13th 2017, 10:06pm

Jo Paxi
When you search a nice Anti Cheat Test Server use test.ccbluex.tk . "/ac" is the main command

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 8:17am

snip
please help i did evrthing right but doesnt pop up in my mc launcher ive restarted redonloaded it but i still can't get it to work ;(

[Admin] Paxi

Matix Developer

• "Paxi" started this thread

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 12:10pm

snip
please help i did evrthing right but doesnt pop up in my mc launcher ive restarted redonloaded it but i still can't get it to work ;(

Guess you didn't do it right then.

Make sure theres a Matix1.11.2 folder inside your versions folder that contains a Matix1.11.2.jar and a Matix1.11.2.json

When editing your launcher profile you will now find "release Matix1.11.2" in the Use version dropdown.

Good Luck.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 2:13am

snip

Make sure theres a Matix1.11.2 folder inside your versions folder that contains a Matix1.11.2.jar and a Matix1.11.2.json

When editing your launcher profile you will now find "release Matix1.11.2" in the Use version dropdown.

Good Luck.
i have done all the following correctly i checked it and yet it still will not show up even if i create a new profile and name it matix the release will still not show up.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 2:20am

snip

Good Luck.
i have done all the following correctly i checked it and yet it still will not show up even if i create a new profile and name it matix the release will still not show up.
never mind just had to keep the file open when loading it thank u, u are awesome!

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 8:29am

Paxi can u add on "Plugins", the "Sneak" ?
Please ?

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 6:09pm

Im attending "Sneak".

When it will release on plug ?